Re: EOCred Kick off call

:-) I can set the record after folks have gathered and you start. I'll
record to the cloud where a recording can live for a while (couple of
weeks) and be available by URL and then it can be downloaded as mp4 and put
somewhere more permanently available.

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington