Re: EOCred Kick off call

Hello all, thank you to everyone who was able to join the call
yesterday. I think we covered everything that I hoped we would.
Apologies to those for whom the timing was not good. There is a
recording of the call
<https://zoom.us/recording/play/HNNTN5warURkBaCOSsnTTJpjKoPJorG3lL0QDEuRPO6_f8CMSXH1RVp4FmknTsJa>
available if you would like to catch up, and I will write a summary
hopefully in the next couple of days.

Regards, Phil.

Recording-1 (332 MB)