Re: QuickRef 2.1 tagging

From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 13:35:03 -0500
Cc: Laura Keen <lakeen@gmail.com>, EO Planning <public-eo-plan@w3.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
I have updated the file and pushed it into the tags-for-21 branch.  You can preview it from the original pull request:  https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-quickref/pull/181 <https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-quickref/pull/181>

I took the liberty of adding color to the vis entry for non-text contrast since the other contrast SC have color as one of the tags.  I am also wondering if we want to update meta-tag to meta-element in the places where it is used?

And what is the best way to test?  I did use the filter options to check out some of them for correctness.

-becky