Re: Selecting Authoring Tools - needs

From: Nicolas Steenhout <nic@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:46:59 -0400
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Hello everyone,

Please find attached the proposed plan for this resource.

In theory, I think most of the work can be achieved relatively quickly.
Perhaps even have a first draft for people to stick their noses in at F2F.

I'm proposing an informal survey of several developers I know that
implement authoring tools in their system, to get a feel for what they'd
find useful on that page. This might take a bit more time, so maybe do a
first draft and adjust based on that feedback.

Cheers

Nic