draft survey -- Re: docs maybe ready today - survey?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 16:33:28 -0600
To: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Hi Sharron & Brent,

I think the main editor of the docs should review them before they go to EOWG. Also, I found more edits. So there's more work to do on 2 of the documents. I'll tackle those next week, and coordinate with Andrew and Shadi (and maybe Kevin).

I've got 4 done now. I think we should go ahead and send out a survey to EOWG with those 4. I've drafted it at:
	<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG-2018-Feb-misc-revisions/>

Please would you:
* Read the intro wording and see what you think?
* QA all the links. I did some cut and paste, so might have missed updating some.
* Send it out as soon as the two of you are OK with it.

I put end date of Wed 28 Feb. Change it if you think best.

If you need me on Monday, please call or text my mobile, as I hopefully won't check e-mail on my double day off (it's an MIT holiday, too).

Thanks!
~Shawn