docs maybe ready today - survey?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 12:45:01 -0600
To: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Hi Brent & Sharron,

I might have all these docs ready for EOWG review today:
* Essential Components of Web Accessibility
* Developing Organizational Policies on Web Accessibility
* Involving Users in Web Projects for Better, Easier Accessibility
* Involving Users in Evaluating Web Accessibility
* How to Make Presentations Accessible to All
* Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

As we discussed, most are non-substantive copy edits. I will provide readable diffs, and list any substance changes.

I'll draft a survey.

Please check back later in case it's all ready to go and you can send it out yet today. :-)

Best,
~Shawn