Re: Review request

Hello Shawn,

Hope you got your CSUN submission in on time :) And that it gets accepted!

The features of evaluation tools on the github reflect the features listed
under evaluation tools. Some of these features aren't listed with every
tool (I guess it depends on the tool developer submission/information made
available). The filters use a subset of these features.

That might provide the impression that there's a mismatch. There isn't.
It's just that there are more features available than filters available.

Hope this helps.

Nic