Re: Review request

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 21:53:11 -0500
To: Nic Steenhout <nic@knowbility.org>, public-eo-plan@w3.org, "Keen, Laura" <lkee@loc.gov>
Hey Laura & Nic,

Awesome!

Quick comment for now as I'm preparing a last minute CSUN submission :-/

I looked at the Filters in https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/ :
•	Guidelines
•	Languages
•	Type of tool
•	Technology
•	Assists by …
•	Automatically checks…
•	License

And at the Features of Evaluation Tools in https://github.com/w3c/wai-selecting-eval-tools/blob/master/index.md

I was surprised they don't match.

I can't take the time now to explore further -- and figure out if I should create a GitHub issues about it or not -- but thought I'd toss that over to you for now if case it's helpful before we get to more formal review...

Best,
~Shawn