Re: EOWG - Check-in on Roles & Responsibilities

Hi Denis,

This is perfect. Just what I needed to know. Sorry I keep forgetting the
vacation schedules.  :)

Enjoy the rest of your time off and I will wait to hear about next steps
whenever the team starts the next phase.
Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com