Re: EOWG - Check-in on Roles & Responsibilities

Good evening Brent,

I don't know about Sean and Bill, but I'm currently on vacation, and I'll
be back to work the week of 08/20. We haven't really been able to spend a
lot of time on the project these past few weeks, mostly because my own
schedule leading up to my vacation has been more "difficult" than usual.
I'm hoping to follow up with my team in the next few days to launch the
next phase in our work, but you shouldn't expect anything significant from
us before at least another 2 weeks.

/Denis

--
Denis Boudreau, CPWA
Inclusive public speaking coach & trainer, INKLUSIV Communications