Re: EOWG - Understanding Docs Review Team

Hey Brent,

I believe Denis has dropped out of the group (according to his survey
response), so I removed him from the email list.

Also, were we planning phone in meetings on the day that EO does not meet
on Friday?

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*