Followup info -- Re: AccessLearn CG and EOWG material

On 9/6/2017 12:26 PM, Shawn Henry wrote:
> * Action: Shawn send redesign nav and example Requirements Analysis to Mary and David

Navigation is in "Proposed Navigation" tab of Google Sheet here:
 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pqcSChcWZwTShpov34jDfvX2E-jW6_M5khV38D53Qqk/edit#gid=887243996>
Some things are still being polished. We plan to have that done by 18 Sept for usability testing first week of October.

Prototype is here:
 <https://w3c.github.io/wai-website-components/components/preview/example-home.html>
*NOTE*: It is an early draft and may *not* yet be mobile friendly, responsive, fully accessible, etc. Most of the text is dummy placeholder content.

Question for now: For possible new material related to online learning, do you see that it could fit well in this navigation structure? If not, let's chat soon. :-)

---

Example "Requirements Analysis" docs are linked from here: <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Stage_1._Requirements#Sample_Deliverables:> You'll note they are all a little different. We're not set on specific format. These do give you an idea of the type of info that we find useful in the early stages of planning resources.

> Next steps:
> * EOWG see if spreadsheet is best way to process info, or request different format for CG to provide.

When I tried a quick pass at looking at scope and priority of the proposed actions in the spreadsheet, it was harder to figure out all the bits than I had hoped. I wonder if you could provide the information of what we want to consider for EOWG resources and the WAI site more clearly? -- so we can process it faster and easier. :) Perhaps it would work to expand the information in the "Proposed action to address the gap" column so it makes sense without needing to read the other columns, and makes sense without the background that y'all have. :-)

I'm happy to talk more if that would help.

Best,
~Shawn