Easy Checks title -- & Reminder: Easy Checks - before and after launch

Hiya! Happy Friday.

Here's a new issue for everyone on the title/name of the resource:
 https://github.com/w3c/EasyChecks/issues/84

For those of you who haven't completed below, here's a reminder. :-)

I look forward to your input!

Best,
~Shawn