Re: EOWG Assignments

Hello dear Vivienne,

Thanks for being so attentive and responsive.

 I have looped in the archive list since it is useful to us to have all the
your questions:

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Vivienne Conway <v.conway@webkeyit.com>
wrote:

> I can see that I am:
>

> Co-Editor
>
>    - Developing Presentations and Training with Denis Boudreau –
>    completion pre-launch
>    - Evaluation Resources with Shadi – a ‘maybe’ for pre-launch
>
> And on a bunch of others on the review team.
> That is all fine with me.

Excellent, thanks!

> The Evaluation Resources one has an * after it, so I’m not sure what that
> means – perhaps just that it isn’t critical for pre-launch, but could be if
> completed?

Exactly and that there are dependencies that must be addressed by staff and
chairs before there is a full green light to work on it.

>  I have checked my GitHub account and made sure that I have a new password
> – I haven’t used GitHub in ages so could use a refresher on how it works.
> I’ll get onto this.

Great, I saw that Shawn is working on ensuring you have the access you
need.

I have seen Denis’ email about the mailing list.  I’m not sure how that
> works, so could use a little explanation.  Is it something we log into to
> get assignments, or have I missed something?

Shawn offered to establish individual lists for that that wanted them so
that editors need not manage a copy list for communications with the team.
Denis was the first to take her up on it and once it is established, you
can subscribe.

> I will email Shadi about our work on the Evaluation Resources resource.

Perfect, he is the one who will know the most about the status and approach
for preparing those docs for the new site.

Thank you again Vivienne - what a pleasure to have you active on the Group
once again!

Best,
Sharron

<v.conway@webkeyit.com>

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*