Opinion Poll on the Next Discussion Topics for the W3C EGOV Interest Group

From: Tomasz Janowski <tj@iist.unu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:48:46 +0100
To: eGov W3C <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
CC: "Holm, Jeanne M (1760)" <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Dear All,

We created the poll to collect opinions on the next topics to be
discussed during the forthcoming W3C EGOV Interest Group meetings.

The poll is available at:

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/showpoll.asp?qid=91069&sid=unvbyh572ylongi91069&new=True

We would be grateful if you could visit the poll and select up to 5
topics on the list; you can also insert your own topic. The poll is
open until 1 March 2013; we will share the results soon afterwards.

Thank you very much!

Many regards,

Jeanne and Tomasz
W3C EGOV Interest Group Chairs