StratML

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: "eGov IG \(Public\)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
The StratML standard is intended for usage not only by organizations,
worldwide, but also individuals who choose to lead mission/goal directed lives.  I don’t know about you, but those are the kind of folks with
whom I care to associate (in “directories” as well as otherwise).  -- Owen Ambur

Amen, Brother.

I made a few modifications to the D2R - MySQL database and configuration (RDF Dump included, 3RoundStones) and posted the new new first attempt. The D2R Server is on github. The optics are improved quite a bit, but essentially it is just a slash/hash Linked Data reconsiliation of existing StratML Parts 1 & 2 XSD Schema. But, now screen shots are easier to follow. I added some more external reference sources.  These show up as text strings which can be cut and pasted into a browser.  The "app" has no commercial impulses whatsoever, ignores app analytics (for itself) entirely, tells users up front that they are creating non-confidential soon to be public information and navigation proceeds just fine off-line.  If you are in the narrative managing business, I hope this is your worst nightmare, I certainly intend that to be so.

It's almost as if Daniel Bennett's Pencil & Paper idea were not the astounding innovation it truly is; this is the "Public Library" for the "Community Directory" based around Strategic Alignment and Community.

http://www.rustprivacy.org/2012/roadmap/StratML.zip

--Gannon