Re: W3C eGov meeting - Monday 1 October 2012, 9:00 - 10:30 London time

Thanks, Tomasz.  I hope all is well with you!

My one question for today is that TPAC is coming at the end of the month and I'm keen to make travel arrangements.  Do we have a timetable or plan for our participation?

Cheers,

    Hadley