organising an eGov global taskforce suggestions(redux)

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 11:52:55 +0000
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
I made some suggestions some time ago on this list in relation to the
self-organisation
of our worldwide activities related to eGov
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2012Apr/0038.html

I would find it useful, as a network agent, if E-Gov events that W3C
members of this group organise or are invited to participate in
wordlwide, should be  mapped on a shared calendar so that members of this
community can actually
also be informed of them and participate!!
(unless these are secret for some reason ;-)

Best

PDM