Re: what do you mean, e-gov?

Kris, I like your idea but that's direct democracy. Most of us are in
representative democracies and hence my saying a definition may be required
if we are to use terms like e-democracy or e-governance.

E-governance can also be used to automate administrative roles within a
representative democracy or direct one.

Cheers,

Mick http://greatemancipator.com

--