Re: technical web standards for eGov

Thank you v much G

sounds great!

>IThe D2R Server runs in a browser on
> your local machine, at the "local" domain.

thats what puzzles me I guess. why locally, and  not virtual, in the
cloud, where it should run?

I presume it is because the data sets needs to be downloaded,
normalised and tidied up before being queried to reduce errors?

I cannot think of any other reason why SW applications would need to
run locally.

All of the files are in the