Re: technical web standards for eGov

Thank you Gannon and Brand

hadnt understood  I need to download d2r from github to make sense of
the ttl file

> I used the D2R Server because 1) It delivers Linked Data in a portable
> format, and 2) The web server is relatively easy to get working on a local machine.

ok-  but can D2R functionalities not be served as a web service?
(thats what i'd aim for)

Please consider writing some tutorials and how tos
for people to get on the same page on you with this data, and let me
know if I can help with foolproofing and promoting any outcomes.
Or even better, send some diagrams!!

I ll have a go though (feeling inadequate)

Cheers

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Brand Niemann <bniemann@cox.net> wrote:
> I was a able to do something with Gannon’s data:
> http://semanticommunity.info/Gannon_Dick

 You don't need to do any further development of the framework.