Re: Restarting W3C eGov Meetings and Roadmap

+1

bd

--
Brian D. Handspicker
Managing Partner

Email: bd@handspicker.net
Website: bd.handspicker.net
Weblog: bd.handspicker.net/blog
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/bdhandspicker

Albany Regional Office:
1-413-652-5029
243 Union Street, Suite 209
North Adams, MA 01247 US

Boston Regional Office:
1-978-456-5129
215 Ayer Road, Suite 233
Harvard MA 01451 US

This is a private correspondence from Brian D. Handspicker. Some of my
messages are sent using mailing lists. If the "to" field in this message
is blank or displays "undisclosed recipients" I sent this messages using a
mailing list. CLICK HERE<mailto:bd@handspicker.net?subject=REMOVE> if you
wish to be removed from my mailing list.