Re: Restarting W3C eGov Meetings and Roadmap

From: Peter Krantz <peter@peterkrantz.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 14:44:47 +0200
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

23 jun 2012 kl. 14:02 skrev John Erickson:

> My point is, I hope we spend time in eGov talking about these sorts of
> innovations and less about definitions...

+1. When I was in the swedish e-Government delegation we had a series of workshops to define "e-government" and other related terminology. In the end I am not sure it mattered much. Most of the time it is the road to the definition that is valuable and the end result less so, at least with broad terms like "e-Government".

Regards,

Peter Krantz
http://www.peterkrantz.se