RE: National Strategy for Information Sharing & Safeguarding

From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:04:47 -0500
Brand, the vision of the StratML standard is:  A worldwide web of
intentions, stakeholders, and results (i.e., the *Strategic* Semantic Web).

Asking whether StratML will scale is like asking if HTML or XML will.
Whether StratML becomes BIG data or not will depend upon whether people
believe their own rhetoric about openness, transparency, and participation.
(There's a good chance they don't, but if so, we should call their bluff.)

I for one do not plan to sit idly by and wait for the "big boys" (like
Google, TBL, or anyone else) to tell me what I may or should do.  I plan to
continue making such decisions for myself.  I hope and trust I am not alone
in that regard.