RE: National Strategy for Information Sharing & Safeguarding

Cory, Okay, so there are a finite number of strategies and you have people
that like to mark them up manually. But do Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
that use  Hadoop use NIEM? NO!

I am preparing briefings for Congress and the Japanese Government and I do
not see that NIEM is used in either big data or open government data.

Looking at David Webber's work, I could conclude that Oracle may be a larger
and better implementor of NIEM than "NIEM" itself!

Brand

Dr. Brand Niemann

Director and Senior Data Scientist

Semantic Community