Re: W3C eGov meeting invitation - Social Media Use by Government

Hi Zach,
W3C makes minutes available via the W3C site.  The scribes have the responsibility to minute comments & insights to the best of their abilities and post the link after the meeting.

Podcasts and recordings enter into a different category because they require legal releases by participants.  This would be hard for participants, often with government affiliations, to support. Thus, W3C hasn't offered this for interest & working group discussions.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/