Re: W3C eGov meeting invitation - Social Media Use by Government

Oh, and by the way, I was thinking...I went to a Google+ seminar the other day,
and no I am not affiliated in any way, as a matter of fact completely
unemployed at present, >:)
but it was amazing the video conference capability available from them
and their hangouts
etc now.
You can have live multiple video teleconferencing, mutual document
creation/saving etc,
and record it all as well.
Just a thought.
http://thenextweb.com/google/2011/12/14/google-hangouts-gets-broadcast-and-record-dial-in-voice-and-a-realtime-ticker/