whats the plan then?

From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:07:41 +0100
To: "eGov IG (Public)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Greetings, E-Gov SIG

I am reviewing my ability to make useful contributions to various
communities
for the next semester, as I am travelling a lot, I find it difficult
to attend conference calls . Apologies for not being more active.
 (pulling own ears)

I remain however interested in the topic, and realise I am not
sure who is on this group, and what are the goals of the memebers,
involvement with e-gov
and what can we learn from each other

Apologies if I have missed out on something

Can someone remind  please

where is the wiki where people can enter their contributions/suggestions
for talks/projects, our shared -participative agenda so to speak?

would it be a good idea if each group member (willing to do so) to
give a short talk  in forthcoming months (also just a few asynchronous
slides) to introduce themselves
what do they do and what do they would like to achieve with the
participation
in this community, so that we share some knowledge and learn from each
other?

I am working on distributed decision making processes for governance and
policy
and would be glad to know if there is anyone around with similar interests,
for example

Cheers

PDM