Draft agenda for Sept. 20 W3C eGov meeting

From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:31:42 -0700
To: "W3C eGov Interest Group (All)" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
CC: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Hi all--

Thanks so much for a great meeting last time!  Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 20, at 0900-1030 Eastern.  Below is a draft agenda for your comment.  We'll finalize by tomorrow and get this out, but would appreciate your guidance and feedback as we move forward.  Thanks!

DRAFT Agenda for September 20 W3C eGovernment Interest Group Meeting

 *   Summary of goals and objectives from first meeting
 *   Briefing and discussion on OGLD WG status and priorities (George Thomas and Bernadette Hylandóconfirmed)
 *   Opportunity for leadership!  Select 2-3 areas for near-term focus and seek leaders to help on each (such as policy, accessibility, or list of resources)
 *   Draft agenda for October 31-November 1 TPAC meeting in Santa Clara, California
    *   Content to send ahead of the meeting
       *   Resources you rely on for open government, egov, policy, and open data
       *   An example of a best practice, policy, or paper (by you or someone else)
       *   Focus on creating a resource of best practices
       *   Possible actions from the team, such as: Establish a framework for a policy and egovernment checklist?

Looking forward to your feedback.

--Jeanne Holm

Jeanne Holm
Evangelist, Data.gov