Re: GIS Data

Few more from Finland,

This site has collection of Finnish open GIS data, the site is in Finnish,
but Google translator may help
http://www.paikkatietoikkuna.fi/web/fi/avoin-paikkatieto

Some of the services has also pages in english
Maanmittauslaitos (Finnish land survey)
http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/en/node/6563
Luonnontieteellinen keskusmuseo (Finnish museum of natural history)
http://www.luomus.fi/english/about/opendata/index.htm
Helsinki Region Infoshare
http://www.hri.fi/en/

BR,