Re: GIS Data

Hi,

Some pointers from Finland and UK

> 1) Can anyone point me to a government that releases/posts GIS data for
> download with no or minimal restriction?

Finland - National Land Survey of Finland -
http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/en/node/6563
Finland - Helsinki -
http://www.hri.fi/fi/data/paakaupunkiseudun-aluejakokartat/    (districts of
Helsinki metroarea, KML, description in Finnish)
UK - http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/products/os-opendata.html

> 2) Can anyone point me to examples of GIS licensing agreement?

Finland - National Land Survey of Finland -
http://www.maanmittauslaitos.fi/en/node/6566
Finland - Helsinki - http://www.hri.fi/lisenssit/kmo-aluejakorajat/
(districts of Helsinki metroarea, KML, license in Finnish)

--
Antti "Jogi" Poikola - +358 44 337 5439
Q: Why is this email three sentences or less?