Re: Examples and a Use Case for Multi-channel delivery

May not be quite so appropriate in the 'central' government context but
Socitm in the UK have been doing a lot of work on this and there are a
couple of publications available (at a price), although Googling may come up
with some of the presentations for free :-)
http://www.socitm.net/downloads/download/382/better_served_customer_access_efficiency_and_channel_shift
Some clues as to what to Google - some of the examples are Surrey County
Council and Kirklees Council (a unitary). An average unitary in the UK
covers > 700 different service types.

Also, in this context may I promote Socitm and the LCIO Council's work on a
local services ICT strategy?
http://www.socitm.net/news/article/80/detailed_version_of_planting_the_flag_now_available

Hope this helps?
Mick http://greatemancipator.com