Re: Examples and a Use Case for Multi-channel delivery

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Mick Phythian <mick.phythian@gmail.com> wrote:
> May not be quite so appropriate in the 'central' government context but
> Socitm in the UK have been doing a lot of work on this and there are a
> couple of publications available (at a price), although Googling may come up
> with some of the presentations for free :-)
> http://www.socitm.net/downloads/download/382/better_served_customer_access_efficiency_and_channel_shift
> Some clues as to what to Google - some of the examples are Surrey County
> Council and Kirklees Council (a unitary). An average unitary in the UK
> covers > 700 different service types.
>
> Also, in this context may I promote Socitm and the LCIO Council's work on a
> local services ICT strategy?
> http://www.socitm.net/news/article/80/detailed_version_of_planting_the_flag_now_available
>
> Hope this helps?

Hi Mick,

it helps to know that local government is facing the same channel
management issues as those of us in the federal space. It reminds me
that I know people in the local government space that can give me
their perspective. I'll put the cost of the report to the people I am
working with.

Thank you.

Best regards, Andrew