recording meetings

On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 07:52 -0800, Holm, Jeanne M (1760) wrote:
> Nikos--
>

> I'm not sure we'll be doing an audio recording, but let me checkā€¦

As I understand it, the laws around audio recording make it too risky.
In particular, in some jurisdictions, including Massachusetts where our
phone bridge is, the law requires consent from *all* parties for
recording a telephone conversation.  Given the number of possible
attendees, and the difficulty of identifying each of them, let alone
getting their consent, I don't think it's practical.

    -- Sandro