Re: recording meetings

Take this opportunity to apologise for missing the last meeting (belated) I
was travelling

Sounds like there may be a new requirement for recording software feature:
when the caller dials the call, should be asked to give consent to record,
if this is not given, they should be able to participate in the call,
however the recording should be 'muted' or substituted with some music or
other drill. Should not be difficult to implement