Re: CFP: European PSI workshop 10/11 May 2011, Brussels

Thomas and all

thanks a lot for public invitation to the workshop, which I hope to attend
in between other
commitments

http://share-psi.eu/cfp/<https://nemo.strath.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=4eca9bb1568c46ea960386ad02948a8f&URL=http%3a%2f%2fshare-psi.eu%2fcfp%2f>

I have limited time and working between other pressing deadlines, but I
managed to put together a draft positon paper which I will be working on for
the rest of the day, which I hope to submit

in the spirit of collaboration, here a working copy, with editing rights
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Csejo3Jm2UWE0-TqFB1rchGqOXoE55xC_u9_u25xwmM/edit?hl=en<https://nemo.strath.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=4eca9bb1568c46ea960386ad02948a8f&URL=https%3a%2f%2fdocs.google.com%2fdocument%2fd%2f1Csejo3Jm2UWE0-TqFB1rchGqOXoE55xC_u9_u25xwmM%2fedit%3fhl%3den>

I would be most grateful for any critique (is it factually correct, is it
clear what I am trying to say? is it relevant to the cfp?) and any
additional edits comments and suggestions you may have. Substantial
contributions (a paragraph or more) to the paper will be acknowledged as
co-authorship

Cheers

PDM