Governments / rdf:Lists

I posted a model in spreadsheet form (I hope the EXCEL version works, the OpenOffice is the "official" version).

It demonstrates, that in log space (Cavalieri's quadrature formula/Binomial Distribution), that if you disallow fractionation of a mass in free fall (Big G or money at interest).  That 1) there is residual constant entropy over time, but, 2) a couple of accounting shortcuts (Rule of 72, Rule of 78) are 100% explained by math miscounts (using too small a Log base).  This makes a very big difference if the multipliers are hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions.  I myself lose interest after "six-packs" ;o), but this is something Governments should know.

[1] http://www.rustprivacy.org/2011/phase/log-tvm.zip

--Gannon