New Public Sector Transparency Board and Public Data Transparency Principles

From: <chris@e-beer.net.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:06:53 -0700
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Cc: pia.waugh@aph.gov.au
Hi All

For data.gov.uk :

http://data.gov.uk/blog/new-public-sector-transparency-board-and-public-data-transparency-principles

3 months old, but I think feedback from the group would be beneficial in
terms of Ed & Outreach, as I'm not aware of this hitting the list in the
past. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Please cc pia.waugh@aph.gov.au into replies as above in addition to others
outside the group who might be interested - the more feedback the better
for our own use, and I'm sure David P., Leigh D. and others on list would
be interested in passing feedback onto the guys at data.gov.uk as well ;)

Cheers

Chris Beer
Invited Expert (Public Member) - W3C e-Government Interest Group
Coordinator - Better Practices for using Technology to Deliver Government
Services Online

Invited Expert (Public Member) - W3C-WAI WCAG Working Group