[GLD] Meeting 3 Sep 2010

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:18:02 +0100
To: "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

We will re-start our weekly Government Linked Data [1] telecons now, so we
meet tomorrow, Friday 3 Sep at the usual time 12:00UTC [2].

The idea would be that - rather than trying to do all the demos only
ourselves - we prepare a challenge or something alike that motivates people
to build applications with open PSI data. I have some ideas how to do this
and would like to brainstorm a bit about it.

In this context I'd also like to announce the launch of the LOD Around The
Clock (LATC) project [3], with the primary goal to help people to publish
and consume Linked Data, with a special focus on PSI.

[1] http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Projects/GLD_Demo
[3] http://latc-project.eu/

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre