Re: New Charter

> My contribution would be around the use case of Linked Environment Data
> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Linked_Environment_Data

+1

Our Green and Sustainable IT unit [1] has some interesting contributions
regarding this topic as well.

I guess this could best be fit into the planned eGov IG.

> Furthermore, the European Environment Agency has published a use case about
> networking and aligning species databases all over Europe based on
> Linked Data:
> http://svn.eionet.europa.eu/projects/Reportnet/wiki/ContentRegistry/UseCase10
> I am quite sure they will start working on this quite soon.

Very timely! Turns out that my colleague Richard will be with the EEA people
next week at the workshop in Copenhagen to support them [2].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://dgsit.deri.ie/
[2]