ISSUE-40 (granularity): Refine dcat:granularity to dcat:spatialGranularity and dcat:temporalGranularity [dcat]

From: eGovernment Interest Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:48:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

ISSUE-40 (granularity): Refine dcat:granularity to dcat:spatialGranularity and dcat:temporalGranularity [dcat]

http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/track/issues/40

Raised by: Richard Cyganiak
On product: dcat

Raised by William Waites:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2010May/0062.html

Since we (well, DC) distinguish between spatial and temporal extents, it seems to me that we should distinguish between spatial and temporal granularity.

Propose the following recommended pairs:

   (dct:extent, dcat:granularity)
   (dct:spatial, dcat:spatialGranularity)
   (dct:temporal, dcat:temporalGranularity)