Re: [dcat] Tomorrow's agenda

On 10-05-27 10:29, Ed Summers wrote:

> Unfortunately I've got another meeting conflict this week, so regrets
> I wonder if it is worthwhile acknowledging (at least to ourselves)
> that the ranges of dct:publisher, dct:accrualPeriodicity, dct:spatial,
> dct:temporal, dcat:granularity, dcat:theme could be at odds with the
> Simple Transformation From Existing Catalog Data requirement.

As well as what Ed points out, I had brought up the dcat:granularity in
IRC a number
of weeks ago with Richard. Since we (well, DC) distinguish between
spatial and temporal
extents, it seems to me that we should distinguish between spatial and
temporal
granularity.

Propose the following recommended pairs:

    (dct:extent, dcat:granularity)
    (dct:spatial, dcat:spatialGranularity)
    (dct:temporal, dcat:temporalGranularity)

--
William Waites           <william.waites@okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation