Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 31 March 2010

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:17:55 -0400
To: public-egov-ig IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Jose Manuel Alonso
<josema.alonso@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> We will have Richard Cyganiak (DERI, NUI Galway) as special guest to talk
> about dcat <http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat> and I'm sure this will foster
> discussion around the data catalogues topic.

Jose, thanks very much for getting Richard in to talk about dcat this
week. On a somewhat related note I just noticed that the Sunlight
Foundation folks here in the US are also working on some guidelines
for making government data catalogs available:

  http://sunlightlabs.com/blog/2010/drafting-guidelines-government-data-catalogs/

//Ed

PS. I can scribe if you haven't had a volunteer yet.