Potential project: Supporting the Linked Data Consumer

From: Cory Casanave <cory-c@modeldriven.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:33:36 -0400
To: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
eGov IG,

On the LD-Demo call today I suggested we should focus some effort on the
consumer side of linked data.  As requested I have put together a rough
draft project outline to expand the idea, please take a look here:

Your comments are very welcome as well as suggestions as to existing
resources that can help satisfy the needs expressed.

Cory Casanave