Re: Potential project: Supporting the Linked Data Consumer

Hello,

On 06/04/2010 09:33 PM, Cory Casanave wrote:
> eGov IG,
>
> On the LD-Demo call today I suggested we should focus some effort on the
> consumer side of linked data. As requested I have put together a rough
> draft project outline to expand the idea, please take a look here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Supporting_the_Linked_Data_Consumer
>
> Your comments are very welcome as well as suggestions as to existing
> resources that can help satisfy the needs expressed.

We have been considering similar issues and where thinking about going
for a basic Open Source implementation of a semantic data exchange
platform. What we were after was a more intuitive system that does not
necessarily use SPARQL, but can be thought of as a library/framework for
implementing data exchange logic in java webapps. A *very rough* draft
of notes is at [1].

Will check out the outline and try to return with more useful comments.

[1] http://blogs.abiss.gr/manos/entry/rdf_event_exchange_protocol

--
Manos Batsis, Chief Technologist
          __    _