Re: [WebTech] Types of Online Government Services - Vocabulary

Hello Chris

>>Will have a crack at a plain english mapping between lgsl:gpl and
aglsterms:agls-service to start to determine possible
commonalities/groupings over the coming week.<<

If you do and you have URI for each agls-service do let me have the mappings
so we can publish them from our generic processes.

>>Any idea how far off LGSL in SKOS is? However, even without that, the more
of these sorts of public sector lists we can get hold of, the more obvious
common groupings will appear IMO.<<

http://id.esd.org.uk/lgsl/3.07/laexternalservices is (most of) LGSL.  This
resolves to http://doc.esd.org.uk/lgsl/3.07/laexternalservices.html or
http://doc.esd.org.uk/lgsl/3.07/laexternalservices.rdf, the latter should be
SKOS.

Everything is draft and subject to change until 31 March 2010 by when we
hope to have it tidied up and formally published.

Best wishes
Mike