revised Projects page

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:54:13 -0500
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

I updated the projects page:

Everything is subject to change; these are just my best guesses to get
people started.

Coordinators, please send out e-mail to the list 24+ hours in advance of
the meeting, at least telling people it's happening.  I understand
things in Washington are pretty crazy this week, and the DataMgmt group
did not meet earlier today.  I'm not sure if WebTech is meeting later
today or not.

Telephone and IRC information is the same as for IG meetings:

Lots more work to do to get the Wiki comfortable, but this is a step.

       -- Sandro