Re: revised Projects page

From: <chris-beer@grapevine.net.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:16:20 +1100 (EST)
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Sorry all

Web Tech won't be meeting later today at this point - we'll kick off at
the next scheduled time instead.

My agency is before Senate Estimates this week, (thats like Oversights?)
and its a Parlimentary sitting week - lots of Questions on Notice. I must
confess that this had completely slipped my mind, as I have been flat out
supplying website statistics to the agency. Thought we'd be moving ahead
as of next group Telecon.

I will be setting up our Project page this week, and will advise - we
should be able to get some thoughts on paper or in the discussion space
before the first meeting.

Cheers

Chris