Re: eGov at W3C: Next Steps.

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:48:50 -0500
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Eric Brunner-Williams
<ebw@abenaki.wabanaki.net> wrote:
> What IETF work do you have in mind?

>From the IETF there is a lot of relevant work on Atom [1,2,3], JSON
[4], geo-uris [5] to name a few. I could go on, but I think the W3C
TAG work quite closely with IETF if that's some kind of precedent.
OASIS was more just an example of another body that could be important
to the eGov IG. I was mainly hoping that the eGov IG charter could be
a bit more agnostic about what web technologies are relevant for
discussion.

//Ed

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4287
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5023