Re: Honest question

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:27:38 -0700
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
CC: Sean McGrath <sean.mcgrath@propylon.com>
looks like people out there are still suffering from XML fever...

http://dret.net/netdret/docs/wilde-cacm2008-xml-fever.html

i think sean is correct in saying that the problem may not be XML
itself, but the expectation that it solves all the hard problems which
are inherent to distribution and decentralization... cheers, dret.

--
erik wilde   tel:+1-510-6432253 - fax:+1-510-6425814
        dret@berkeley.edu  -  http://dret.net/netdret